Team Cym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Cym

Hello Guest Enjoy with us!

HomeHomeDownloadsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, sorry for not updating the site. I am Yugiohuploader16 and I have moved onto youtube. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/c/kevexperience

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Mimo
Admin
Admin
Prince Mimo

Speed Counters : 25526

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  Empty
PostSubject: KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation    KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:08 pm

KCVDS Explanation:
First Register:Here
then login and download the game:Here or HERE and then install it
and open it if asked to update accept
Now login in the game and go the deck construction
Deck Construction Explanation:
Spoiler:
Now save the deck and then let's go to lobby enter duel then select English room and select any lobby
Description of the KCVDS Lobby and how to join a duel:
Spoiler:
see next post to continue

Last edited by Prince Mimo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamcym.yoo7.com
Prince Mimo
Admin
Admin
Prince Mimo

PostSubject: Re: KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation    KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 pm

The continue of the last spoiler

Spoiler:

Lets describe the buttons and fields in the "Create Duel" window:
KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  WatchThe watch option is currently not available. It will let you chose, if you want to let spectators join your duel or not.

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  MatchThe watch option is currently not available as well. It will let you chose, if you want to duel a single or a match duel with your opponent.

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  DetectThis button will put your public IP in the "Last Detected IP:" field, when clicked.

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  LastThis field is very important when hosting a duel. If you can host directly by IP, it should have your public IP address written in it. If you are using Hamachi to host a duel, it should contain your Hamachi IP address.

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  NoteThe text written in this field will be displayed next to your created duel in the Lobby. You can use this option to let your potential opponents know the basics of the duel. For example if you are playing with banned cards, you can write here: "Im dueling with banned cards".

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  PasswordThis option prevents unwanted duelists to join the duel. If you want to duel someone specific, it happens that you have to deny even 5 duel requests of other duelists, before the one you want to duel manages to join. In such case, simply put a password in this field and tell it to duelist you want to duel. Only he will be able to send you a request for a duel, after typing the password.

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  OKThis button starts hosting a duel. After you have inputed all the needed informations, you can click it to begin hosting a duel.

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  CancelThis button closes the "Create Duel" window and returns you to the Lobby..

Frequently Asked Questions

Question: I see no Servers or Lobbies.
Answer: Ask around (not on KC), if the others are experiencing this problem as well. If they do, then there is a server issue and all you can do is to be patient and try again later. If the others do not have the same problem, then its caused with something on your side. Try to uninstall any firewalls or any other software that might be preventing KC to access the internet. If nothing will help, then explain your problem in detail in the Kaiba Corp Support section.

Question: It says that I'm banned!
Answer: You were probably a very very bad boy/girl and you got what you deserved. Wait up till your ban expires. If you got a life-time ban, then all you can do is to say "sayonara nanda" and find another hobby.

Question: When I try to enter a lobby, it says that my deck contains banned cards and I should fix it in the deck constructor.
Answer: If youre trying to enter the "Advanced Lobby", then be sure that your default deck doesnt contain any banned cards. If you could enter before a lobby with the same deck, then the ban list probably changed and you should visit the Deck Constructor

Now let's come to the duel field:
Spoiler:

Getting to DMG:
Next Post
Back to top Go down
Prince Mimo
Admin
Admin
Prince Mimo

PostSubject: Re: KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation    KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 am

DMG Tutorial:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation    KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation  Empty

Back to top Go down

KCVDS and DMG[DuelMonstersGenesis] and Hamachi explanation
Page 1 of 1